Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Rowboat for Mom

We passed the Oneonta Water Sports store today. 6yo Ethan says, "Mom, you know those water bikes that you ride standing up?" (That's a jetski for those of you who don't speak Ethanese). I said, "Yes."

"Well, we should get five of them. One for me and one for Bethany. One for Grace and Thomas and Daniel." I guess Ash is just too young.

So I ask, "Don't I get a jetski, Ethan?"

"MOM!" (And you have to say it with a guffaw in your voice) "MOM, you're pregnant! You can have the rowboat."

Well.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how funny!!! I guess Robert would row for you right!!?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. that's hilarious. i can so imagine ethan saying that. =)
    he's quite the funny child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny. Hey, did you notice that the little virtual baby on the side, 1. Has a spine, and 2. Has a little pot belly going. GO BABY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Asher gets a yacht. (by the way this is your little brother, ben)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were eating at Fonterea Grill in Trussville when I had to nurse 'H'! :)

    ReplyDelete