Monday, March 29, 2010

Before & After....or....How to save $15 (x8)

When you have five boys, and a husband, who need haircuts every 6-8 weeks, you learn to cut hair. Otherwise you end up spending $100 every two months. So, according to my calculations, I've saved our family $600 every year, for YEARS lol.

When pregnant with Ransom, I was miserable at the end and could not stand for more than minutes. So haircuts didn't get done (because we are too cheap to pay for it LOL!). So by the end of February, my children looked like this:


Good thing we homeschool! After a week of recuperating, I felt better and now they look more like this:

Now that's a cute kid. (ps. This is Daniel, age 11)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a cute kid with a snazzy do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the pictures for some reason, but I bet he is really cute. This is a skill I really need to learn. I know Mark won't let me cut his hair, but I could do the three boys. I already do Abbie's bangs and trims, but that is all I know how to do. Maybe you could do a boy haircutting class? :) Cause I KNOW you have so much time on your hands!!!!

    I get my flip-flops at Walmart or Target. I bought one pair (a Croc style knockoff) at Food World and they are still so comfy.

    ReplyDelete