Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can't Wait - Truly Expecting


Well, today is 37 weeks, and we are getting so excited. This weekend I pulled out Baby clothes. I cried as I went through baby girl clothes and I cried as I went through baby boy clothes. Oddly, I was crying because either way, I wasn't going to get to use one box. Funny, huh?

Our family is just giddy with anticipation. Asher and Baby have matching Pooh towels that he is anxiously waiting to use. He wants to know when Baby is going to stop "hiding". Everyone else is just excited about finding out if Baby is a boy or a girl and excited about spending time at the hospital :-). This baby is going to be so loved. The girls want to dress up a girl and the boys just want another "vote" on their side (they have quite the majority building up). The big kids all want to hold the Baby, and the little ones do too.

So these are going to be three loooonnnng weeks, but Christmas came, didn't it? Delivery Day will come too. And I'm so glad. Because I love this Baby more than life itself, and I'm so grateful to God for blessing us with another head to kiss, another bottom to diaper, another girl to take to dance or another boy to take to soccer (I know, I know Grace is the soccer Queen! lol). We are being blessed with another precious life to teach about Jesus. I truly can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait either!!! Remember I have a time share with baby, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! I want to see this new little Bracker! I know one way or the other, he/she will be precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! The baby is almost here! Does this mystery baby have a nick name like buttons or pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete