Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Morning Tradition


We have a very special Sunday morning tradition. It never occurred to me to share it with anyone, until this morning when I was just overwhelmed with gratefulness as I looked around the room. What I saw was The BrackerCrew eating breakfast together happily just before leaving for church. You see, while I iron and dress children (and somehow throw clothes on myself), Robert makes pancakes. It's a good system and one we all enjoy. Plus, we get pancakes! We do this most Sunday mornings. We have to leave for church at 8:00 a.m., so we all have to work together to make sure everyone has shoes and Bibles. The pancakes just make it all special :-). Thanks Robert!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pancakes were very, very good. Slight problem though, we were short on syrup. I just LOVE plain pancakes lol.

    ReplyDelete